Friday, June 17, 2005

Jon & Gorath 09

Presenting :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strontium Dogs: Dry county. This week I’ve finally managed to finish the pencils for this strip. I’ve only been working on this since before the Bristol Expo last month. I’m hoping that the extra time taken will pay-off in the reduced inking time as I don’t need to noodle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This will be in the next edition of the Strontium Dog Fanzine DogBreath logo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Due in the autumn.

I’ve also begun sketch work for a strip to be pitched for the Monaive festival later this year. I don’t want to say too much about that yet, but it will be a cracking little strip if it gets the go-ahead.

D

1 comment:

Richmond A Clements said...

Looking good there dave!