Friday, August 04, 2006

The Mighty Yammer: Crossover 02




This week the crossover gets going properly. If I've ordered these right then you 'should' be able to follow the plots through both strips.

I've also had the pleasure of having Richmond Clements colour a pic for me for the 2000adonline website.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've also rejigged the logo and ID badge for FutureQuake, to be unveiled as time goes by.

As for other drawing I've just completed line-art on the last page of the first part of the new Whistler strip for Dogbreath. Just need to add tones and letter the complete thing then that is my main contribution done!

Off work now for two weeks, so I'm hoping to get a whole strip done for submission to the Judge Dredd Megazine. If it is accepted, I'll make sure everyone knows!

Laters
Dave

No comments: