Friday, August 25, 2006

The Mighty Yammer: Crossover 05

Some weeks are productive, and other weeks aren’t. I’m still inking Father Whiplash, but I’m only on the second page. Life is just too damn busy sometimes.

I’ve begun a push to get strips organised for the next issue of Lost Property, as I’ve only gotten approx 15 pages of strip so far. For those out there who don’t know what that is, you know the strips I run each week- three or four panel jobs, sometimes silly, sometimes not? I put out collections of those every so often and I’m prepping for another. If anyone wants to have a go, get in touch.

The MangaGate saga is still open and festering, with no communication during the last week, but a shedload of reporting being done. First I saw was a piece in Lying in the gutters and after that I saw links to several other forums as well. Thankfully the readers get that we are also victims of a wrong, and we’ve had some nice support. No sales though, which would have been a bonus.

Ah well, enough moaning, here’s the strips…




Dave

No comments: