Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23rd: St George's Day!

Working list:
Drawing:

The Crusader: Spoonful of Honeywith Chris & Steve Denton.
Page 1 complete- page 2 half inked!.

ABC Warriors: Mongrol- Blogging with David Withers & Mike Carroll

Completed this Week!

Publishing:

FutureQuake 16

Something Wicked 06

Dogbreath 23

Zarjaz 10
Slaine- A Place Of Shelter Ready for Print
Rogue Trooper- A Tale from the Trenches Ready for Print

Lettering:

Average Joe for Insomnia Publishing.
Ongoing. This week lettered: 3 pages.
Unfortunately I can't really show anything from this yet- I don't have permission.

Angels of the Somme for Timebomb comics
Writer Alec Robertson, Art Bruce McLaren
Ongoing.

Red Sands for Starscape
Writer: Matthew McLaughlin, Art Bruce McLaren
Ongoing: episode 1 (8 pages) delivered to Starscape and ready for the next part.

Bruce has posted this on his blog- so I don't mind sharing; and next week I'll hopefully have something rather cool to share...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I hope you doing mind me posting - I'm trying to contact someone from the website - I'd like to invite you to an exclusive Marvel 4D exhibition at Madame Tussauds. Please email paula.barrett @ hyperlaunchdmg dot co dot uk so I can send you an invite. Thanks!